Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ireland 2011 Trip

Currently, I am in Ireland touring the northern portion, starting in Dublin all the way around to Carne in the West. I will have played 23 rounds by the time I am finished on the 14th of June. Will have around 3000+ pictures to post from the 22 courses courses listed below. I have not found one I didn't enjoy, but I could also say that about the previous 400+ I have played. Stay tuned for the individual slide shows starting the end of June.

Portmarnock
Portmarnock Links
The Island
County Louth
Royal County Down
RCD- Annesley
Ardglass
Royal Belfast
Royal Portrush-Dunluce
Royal Portrush- Valley
Portstewart
Ballyliffin- Glashedy
Ballyliffin- Old
Portsalon
Rosapenna- Sandy Hills
Narin & Portnoo
County Sligo- Bomore (9)
County Sligo
Strandhill
Carne
Enniscrone
Royal Dublin

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for shearing information. Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the superb work!
    Golf courses ireland

    ReplyDelete