Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Top Ten Most Friendly Irish Courses

This was a difficult list to compose, as I didn't find ONE course out of the 34 I played that everyone weren't friendly. These ten went out of their way to make my experience an exceptional one. Thanks to all the people below for making my Ireland journey feel like home.

1. Royal Dublin- Denis McAdams*,John Abernethy, Eoin O'Connell, Sean Kelly
2. Old Head- Jim O'Brien, Patrick O'Connor, Rose Barry, Danny Brassil
3. The European Club- Pat Ruddy and son's.
4. Waterville- Noel Cronin
5. Rosapenna- Frank Casey Jr.
6. Royal County Down- David Wilson, Kevan Watson, Sean McKibbin my caddie
6a. Ardglass- members John, Peter, and Edward.
7. Doonbeg- Bekah Huie, Brian Shaw
8. County Sligo- Martin in the pro shop, Donald the restaurant manager
9. Lahinch- Hughie the singing caddie
10. Enniscrone- Pat Sweeney

*Denis McAdams wins the In Pursuit of 1000 Most Friendly Person in Ireland Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment