Friday, September 8, 2017

2017 Golf Trip- New England & Canada

Tomorrow after I leave the Michigan FB game I embark upon a 16 course tour of seven NE states, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia. 45 years ago I vacationed in Maine for a couple of summers and really loved it but have never returned. You think I can still get a whole lobster for $3 and 50 steamers for $2?
Below is my planned itinerary. As you can see I have a very nice assortment of courses designed by some renowned architects-Ross, Muirhead, Silvia, McBroom, Whitman, Robinson, Coore, Crenshaw, Thompson, Fasio.

Mark Twain GC-NY
Shennecossett CC- CT
Meadowbrook GC-RI
Highland Links (9)- MA
The Hermitage- VT
Shattuck GC-NH
Penobscot Valley CC-ME
Algonquin GC-NB
Genesee Valley Meadows-MI
Threetops(9)-MI
Treetops-Fasio-MI
-------------------------------------
UPDATE**Due to needed surgery on my knee I will have to put the Nova Scotia courses on my bucket list for a later date. At which time I will add these Prince Edward Island courses to the trip.**

Northumberland GC-NS
Fox Harb'r GC-NS
Cabot Cliffs-NS
Cabot Links-NS
Cape Breton Highlands-NS
Links at Crowbush- PEI
Dundarave-PEI
Brudenell-PEI

I will immediately post on TWITTER after each round.

No comments:

Post a Comment