Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Google Blog changes

Google has made internal changes that my low tech mind has no comprehension of how to deal with. Until I can find a tech person to explain it (probably not for a few months) I am going to make a couple of changes.

Why are they always changing things that work perfectly?? All courses played before this date (#850) can still be viewed by clicking on the Slideshow header.

From this point forward everytime I play a new course and photograph it, I will post the pictures link right here on the main page not on SLIDESHOWS header. All the other spots I added that course like (Recent Course Photo's) on the blog in the past will not be used.
Please go to my TWITTER@inpusuitof1000 account and follow me to see the latest Course Photo's or COPY and PASTE the attached link.

Best viewed on larger monitors, not smart phones.

No comments:

Post a Comment