Sunday, January 1, 2023

What is on my 2023 Bucketlist?

Hopefully, 2023 is going to allow me to see a few more of golf's great destinations:

I have an 11 round trip to Nova Scotia and PEI scheduled for August which will put me over a 100 True Links played and add 3 more Top 100 courses.

Hawaii is the only state I have yet to play in. I am looking at late Spring to visit Maui.

Pinehurst is on my radar to play #4, the newly renovated Southern Pines and return to Tobacco Road.

Return to Sand Valley to play the Doak Lido and Sandtrap along with a couple other Wisconsin tracks.

Sandestin for a 3 day stay to play some golf

RTJ Golf Trail in Alabama

Plus a few other courses I encounter along my journey that will get me closer to 1000. Always look forward to playing with locals so let me know if I'm in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment