Monday, July 8, 2013

Castle Stuart Golf Links- 2013 Scottish Open

At Castle Stuart Golf Links, site of this weeks Scottish Open, I viewed some of the most vivid colors on a golf course. The Gorse was in full bloom and the white Art Deco clubhouse only enhanced the beauty of this course along the Moray Firth. Not since playing The European Club last Spring have I seen any thing comparable.

The challenging ground game stimulates ones imagination of the various ways you can play each hole. Castle Stuart is a course that I could visit many times and never tire of the experience. I now know why Gil Hanse was chosen as designer of the 2016 Olympics Venue over so many other talented architects. I hope one day to return to this slice of heaven. Enjoy the slideshow below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/InPursuitof1000/CastleStuart?authuser=0&feat=directlink

No comments:

Post a Comment