Wednesday, October 6, 2021

#870 Branson Hills GC 10/6/21

After checking out of the upscale Angular's Inn at Big Cedar I headed north and stopped by Branson Hills GC, a 2009 Chuck Smith and Bobby Clampett design in Branson. After 3 days of great weather today was a dreary day with rain probable. When I arrived and was told it was $199 instead of the $139 I had been quoted, I almost got back in my SUV. I decided to play and hope I would beat the rain. I made it to hole 15 before the rain came and took the photo's of the last holes from my cart. With the ability to edit my photo's I added lots of light and they appear as it was a much brighter day. The course is challenging with lots of variety, rolling terrain, and average conditiong but it is overpriced. Blue

https://photos.app.goo.gl/5wrziAjC6VjbEVbB6

No comments:

Post a Comment